Hello there, I’m Nani.
I began working as a certified Hypnotherapist and Body Code Practitioner over 5 years ago, to help people identify and achieve their personal goals by coping with the issues that are causing them distress, anxious feelings and stress.
While I offer strictly Hypnotherapy or Body Code sessions, often times using both modalities within the same session; depending on the needs and desires of the client, may enhance self-improvement and the overall results. I take great pleasure in the progress and success of my clients, and look forward to helping you.
- Certified Hypnotherapist, C. Ht: ID#28879118
- Member of American Hypnosis Association
- Member of Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
- Certified Emotion and Body Code Practitioner
- Graduation from Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Tarzana, California July 2014.
- Completed 300 hours of instruction in foundations and advanced training in hypnosis and hypnotherapy from the nation’s only accredited college of hypnotherapy, and over 200 hours of practical experience to earn certification as a hypnotherapist.
- Certified Hypnosis and Weight Management Specialist
- Certified Specialist Hypnosis and ADD/ADHD
- Certified in Handwriting Analysis
- Certified Specialist Hypnosis and Transgender Clients
- Certified Specialist Smoking Cessation
- Certified Biofeedback I
- Certified Specialist Body Syndromes
- Certified Past-Life Regressions Therapist
- Certified Emotional Freedom Technique
- Certified Trauma Recovery Hypnosis
- Certified Hypnosis and Pain Management